For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Feeling Low? It's time for Comfort and Cobalt!

Cobalt Coat, Black M&Co Jeans, Patent Boots, sparkle stripe jumper, denim shirt. | Fake Fabulous

Some days you may feel like you can't be bothered to get dressed.
You can't face wiggling into a pair of tights, or coping with a heel.
You just want a quick and easy outfit.
Wearable and simple.
Casual, comfortable and suitable for going out in public!

Cobalt Coat, Black M&Co Jeans, Patent Boots, sparkle stripe jumper, denim shirt. | Fake Fabulous

Today was one of those days for me.
I felt like a bit of a mess.
Washed out.
Fed up.
Tired.
A definite joggers and oversized jumper kind of day...

Unfortunately, I needed to go out.
Jogging trousers wouldn't cut the mustard.
{Bah!}
So, I popped on the next best thing...
A comfortable pair of jeans and a colourful cosy jumper.

Cobalt Coat, Black M&Co Jeans, Patent Boots, sparkle stripe jumper, denim shirt. | Fake Fabulous

These jeans were sent to me by the lovely people at M&Co and they are not my usual style (I do love a skinny jean!) but it is always a good idea to ring the changes from time to time, isn't it?

The jeans are designed to lift and shape your bottom (and tummy) and they feel very comfortable... not 'squeezy' at all.
I was intending to "dress them up" but the length was perfect for a flat shoe (or these patent ankle boots) so they made a great base for this easy day look.

Adding a denim shirt, and this striped jumper, made for an cosy outfit.
My eye brooch brought some fun to the look, and this fabulous vintage coat finished things off nicely.
Perfect for a thrown-together but held-together look.


Are you in need of a style pick-me-up from time to time?
What is your ideal comfortable (but suitable for going out in public) outfit?

Please share in the comments.
I love hearing from you!

JEANS: c/o M&Co
COAT: Vintage Windsmoor (similar)
JUMPER: Boden (Kiddies department again!)
SHIRT: Boden
BOOTS: Vagabond
GLOVES: Dents

GET the LOOK




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig