For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Wearing Dungarees, over 40.


Fake Fabulous | Blue Denim Dungarees, polo neck, Bonmarche Aztec Coatigan, Holographic trainers.

I am not ashamed to admit that I am (almost) permanently attached to my dungarees these days.
Just like wearing a giant romper suit... SO comfortable.
With handy pockets and no squeezy waistband or ugly muffin top.
A delight to wear!

Fake Fabulous | Blue Denim Dungarees, polo neck, Bonmarche Aztec Coatigan, Holographic trainers.

So, when the lovely Miranda (at Bonmarche) sent me this gorgeous Aztec cardigan, I knew exactly what I wanted to throw it over!

This is such an easy, casual look.
Warm and comfortable.

The cardigan is a dense (but lightweight) knit.
Super soft and delightfully cosy, perfect for teaming with anything denim.
It would also brighten up a black outfit ... (hmmmm, black dungarees maybe?! :oP)
I can see myself reaching for this a lot this autumn/winter.

Fake Fabulous | Blue Denim Dungarees, polo neck, Bonmarche Aztec Coatigan, Holographic trainers.

Adding a pale blue polo neck jumper (last seen here and also here) gave me a layer of warmth.
The weather has taken a seriously autumnal turn here, in Scotland (it is 11 degrees today) so cosy layers are a must.

{I am also wearing a 'secret' thermal base layer underneath this lot... shhhh don't tell!}

Fake Fabulous | Blue Denim Dungarees, polo neck, Bonmarche Aztec Coatigan, Holographic trainers.

I may have bare ankles in my holographic trainers, but there is a cosy fleece insole inside hidden inside these today.

{Being warm is always my priority.}

These trainers are so much fun to wear.
I always have a look at the kids section in most shops.
You never know what might catch your eye and make you smile!

CARDIGAN: c/o Bonmarche (get it here. )
DUNGAREES: Johnnie B (read my cheapskate story here!)
SHOES: Clarks (Kiddies section again :o)
POLO NECK: Asos.
EARRINGS & BRACELETS: Charity shop.

Linking up to: I will wear what I like (Monday), Visible MondayTurning heads TuesdayBrilliant blog posts (Thursday), Forage Fashion Friday .


Fake Fabulous | Blue Denim Dungarees, polo neck, Bonmarche Aztec Coatigan, Holographic trainers.

What is your go-to item these days?
Has Autumn hit where you are?

Please share in the comments.
Or contact me.
I love hearing from you!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig