For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Oversized Mohair Cardigan & Orange leather.

Fake Fabulous | Autumn style | Oversized green mohair cardigan & orange leather.

This outfit is perfect for a cold autumn day.
Plenty of layers, and the all-important 3 'C's'...

Comfort.
Colour.
Cosiness.

Fake Fabulous | Autumn style | Oversized green mohair cardigan & orange leather.

Outfits like this one are so easy to wear.
There is nothing digging in, pinching, squeezing or scratching.
Just warmth and comfort all the way.
Ideal for a cold and crisp autumn day.

{Rain would have made this outfit a dripping mess... soggy mohair and wet feet. Yuck! Thankfully the rain was having a day off.}

This outfit started with my oversized mohair cardigan.
It's a rich and delicious colour that seems to go with everything... or, at least I think so!
I teamed it with a khaki 'furry' jumper and this bright orange leather top.
The orange top is punchy in colour, and fun to wear.

{My husband teased me that it looked like a high visibility tabard, which made me laugh.
Cheeky man!}

Skinny fitting textured tweed(ish) trousers, and my burgundy boots, were the ideal partners to this oversized top-half.

I love the ruching of fabric at the ankles.
This may seen odd, especially to any petite ladies, but the extra fabric makes me happy.

{See this jacket with it's wonderfully long sleeves}

Teaming my crunched up leggings with a pair of bunched up socks made for a lovely cosy effect around my legs.

Fake Fabulous | Autumn style | Burgundy Boots & Tweed leggings.

A bold necklace, fleece-lined burgundy gloves and my bright red bag finished things off nicely.

What is your magic formula for the perfect Autumn outfit?
Do you agree with my 3 C's?
Or, do you have your own set of criteria?
Please share your idea of the perfect Autumn outfit in the comments.

Fake Fabulous | Autumn style | Oversized green mohair cardigan & orange leather.

CARDIGAN: Finery (this one is cool)
LEATHER TOP: A street market in Hackney (London)... it was a one-off (this is nice)
FURRY TOP: Charity shop... this jumper looks cosy.
LEGGINGS: River Island... these are much smarter than mine.
BOOTS: La Redoute (similar)
BAG: Bogner... this one is nice too....and this one!

SHOP the LOOK




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig