For the imperfect Fashion lover.

White Jeans and Green nails | Slogan T-shirts, over 40.

Fake Fabulous | Slogan T-shirt, White jeans, Tan peep-toe booties and green toes.

Slogan T-shirts can be a hit or a miss.
The ones that are trying to be ironic can look cute and fun, on a young woman, but can go horribly wrong as we get older.

We don't want to look bonkers, do we?
Striking a balance is hard.

Fake Fabulous | Slogan T-shirt, White jeans, Tan peep-toe booties and green toes.

I recently spotted a super-cool slogan Tee on the beautiful Liyana from Affordorable (see it here).
Unfortunately, my slogan t-shirts are few and far between and nowhere near as cool as that one.

{I am determined to try and find some new ones as they are lots of fun to wear!}

This slogan T-shirt is simple, and not at all ironic (or particularly interesting).
It is, however, incredibly soft and comfortable.
Easy to wear.

Today I paired it with a classic summer staple, white jeans.

{They may be classic summer, but I happily wear them in winter too...with some thermals!}

Fake Fabulous | Slogan T-shirt, White jeans, Tan peep-toe booties and green toes.

A simple belt, tan peep toes and a pink cardigan made for a very comfortable outfit.
BUT...
It was a little bit too boring for my liking!
I needed a subtle touch of something different.

Fake Fabulous | Slogan T-shirt, White jeans, Tan peep-toe booties and green toes.

Green toe nails were my solution.
Green is an unexpected colour, especially with an outfit like this, so they made a small (but significant) statement.
A little pop of colour and fun.

Sometimes all we need is a small detail to make us smile.
A couple of necklaces and some green sunglasses finished my look off nicely.

CARDIGAN: Boden
T-SHIRT: Scotch R'Belle (here is a subtle slogan)
JEANS: ME&EM...sold out (these are nice)
SHOES: c/o Heavenly soles (similar in suede, similar in leather)
NAILS: BarryM...these are fab!

Fake Fabulous | Slogan T-shirt, White jeans, Tan peep-toe booties and green toes.


What do you think of slogan t-shirts?
Are you a fan of unexpected nail colours?
Please share your thoughts in the comments....or contact me.
I love hearing from you!

Linking up to: I will wear what I like (Monday), Visible MondayTurning heads Tuesday The Pleated Poppy (Wednesday), Colour and Grace (Wednesday), Top of the World Style (Thursday), Brilliant blog posts (Thursday), Hat Attack (Friday), Forage Fashion Friday Mummy's got style (Friday), Fun fashion Friday.

SHOP MY LOOK


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig