For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Sports Chic | Adidas vest and stilleto trainers

Fake Fabulous | Sports chic. Adidas vest top, Denim Jacket, navy chinos, stiletto trainers, pink and orange.

Recently, I have been reaching for slightly more grown-up outfits, the last one especially, was almost ladylike!
So, today I decided to bring things back down to earth, and slip into something a little more fun...and a little more 'me', maybe?

Fake Fabulous | Sports chic. Adidas vest top, Denim Jacket, navy chinos, stiletto trainers, pink and orange

I decided to dig out my stiletto trainers.
I do love these shoes.
They may not be the most comfortable, or the most practical but they are super-cool!

{Last spotted here, looking quite smart}

Instead of smartening them up, I decided to go for a super-casual look.
Lacing my trainers up my leg, for a different feel.

{Despite my daughter prefering the big bows that I wore in my last post}

Fake Fabulous | Sports chic. Adidas vest top, Denim Jacket, navy chinos, stiletto trainers, pink and orange

A pair of old, and beat up, chinos (cuffed of course) seemed the perfect partner for these shoes, and a nice change from skinny jeans.

I am (once again) inspired by the super-cool Liyana (from affordorable.com).
She manages that effortless looking chic that is right up my street.
Okay, she may not be 40+... but I don't feel 40+ and that's all that matters, right?

Her ability to wear sporty tops with such style is an enviable skill!

{See her in sporty action here, and here}


I don't mind admitting to my ignorance regarding women who wear a hijab.
I (wrongly) assumed that wearing a hijab meant giving up on fashion.
All in black.
Drab.
Boring.
Fading into the background.
Liyana proves that to be totally wrong!
She is stylish and cool.

So for that, I thank her.

With this inspiration, I decided to take this old adidas vest and rework it for daily life.
I love the clashing pink and orange.
Vibrant and fun.

Fake Fabulous | Sports chic. Adidas vest top, Denim Jacket, navy chinos, stiletto trainers, pink and orange

An old denim jacket, and colourful scarf, finished things off perfectly.

This look felt fresh and fun...and made me smile!

CHINOS : old (similar)
VEST: Adidas
SHOES: Replay..these wedge ones are cool!
BELT: John Lewis, similar.
JACKET: Boden (similar)
SCARF: Tkmax ...this has a cool neon trim.
WATCH: Ice
WRAP BRACELET: a gift

Fake Fabulous | Sports chic. Adidas vest top, Denim Jacket, navy chinos, stiletto trainers, pink and orange

{I have to admit that these seriously high trainers did not last the whole day...I had to pop on my red flatties as the 4 inch heel was challenging (to say the least)!}

SHOP my LOOK



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig