For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Would you Buy a "Blogger Favourite"?

H&M embroidered jumper & knitted midi-skirt | Fake Fabulous

Are you ever seduced by reading the phrase 'Blogger Favourite' when buying clothes?
Does something being a "Blogger Favourite" make you think the item is somehow edgier, funkier and cooler than other things you might be looking at?

Hmm... I must admit that I'm not convinced by this endorsement.

What does the term "Blogger Favourite" even mean?

So, a 'blogger' wore it...
Well, big wowzers!

Some bloggers are super-cool and I could quite happily wear everything they put together, but others not so much... and anyway, it's all a question of personal taste, isn't it? 

Bloggers often wear utterly ridiculous items I wouldn't dream of wearing (unless it was for a laugh).
Enormous sleeping-bag style coat/capes spring to mind!
Erm... no thanks.

So, just because someone who happens to write a blog wore something (probably in an editorial-style shoot) doesn't make me want to buy it.
I know that I'm NEVER going to look like that blogger, even if I wanted to.
All I know is what I like and what I want to wear.

H&M embroidered jumper & knitted midi-skirt | Fake Fabulous

All of this said, it turns out that my green and blue embroidered jumper is a genuine "blogger favourite".
Well well... who knew?!

Indeed, genuine uber-cool bloggers love this jumper.

I can't blame them, it's one of my favourites.
Hang on....I'm a blogger, I wear clothes and this jumper is one of my favourites!
I'm living a cliché.

H&M embroidered jumper & knitted midi-skirt | Fake Fabulous

Today I'm wearing this blogger-favourite green and blue embroidered jumper with a midi-length knitted skirt.

This turquoise midi-length skirt is vintage and I've worn it in the Summer as well as Winter... it's so versatile!

As for my 'Blogger favourite' jumper... it's quite a distinctive piece so I've been trying to rein it in a little on the blog, but it's been worn to death in real life.
Comfy AND cosy.

H&M embroidered jumper & knitted midi-skirt | Fake Fabulous

I've teamed this colourful duo with some khaki tights and my most comfortable boots... plus a long-line down jacket which I took off for the photographs (and almost froze!!)

Cosy, colourful and comfortable... Blogger approved!

SKIRT: Vintage (similar)
BOOTS: Clarks (old)....try these!
TIGHTS: Gipsy
JUMPER: H&M
SCARF (in hand): A gift.

GET THE LOOK



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig