For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Wearing Vintage in a Modern Way | Blue & Pink | Ageless Style LINK UP

1950's Vintage Coat | Blue & Pink | Fake Fabulous

After a hectic Hogmanay celebration, I'm feeling recovered enough to write the first post of 2018.
Happy New Year to you all!

Apologies if you were looking for the #fakeituntilyoumakeit link up on Sunday but I was in full-on party mode and all blogging business was firmly on hold.


I hope you had as much fun on the 31st as I did.

Hogmanay is a BIG celebration in Scotland and it sets you up for the year ahead!

1950's Vintage Coat | Blue & Pink | Fake Fabulous

Today I'm still feeling a little delicate so I'm cosying up in a vintage coat.


A vintage piece like this one can do all of the work for you.
Instantly transforming an outfit from forgettable to fabulous with next to no effort!

1950's Vintage Coat | Blue & Pink | Fake Fabulous

This coat is so comfortable to wear and it slipped easily over my pink bobble jumper and navy velvet trousers.
The 3/4 sleeve allows a glimpse of what's underneath.

My new sock boots were the perfect partners for this look.
They are so feminine and slender.
Perfect for my slim legs, but great for any shape as they stretch to fit.


1950's Vintage Coat | Blue & Pink | Fake Fabulous

After I added my blue cashmere wrap, things were getting a bit too blue so a pop of pink seemed the obvious thing to add to this look!

COAT: 1950's Vintage
VELVET TROUSERS: Boden (old)
SOCK BOOTS: Zara... down to £15.99... {Curses! I paid full price for them. I wish I hadn't looked now 😜}
JUMPER: Lindex
LEATHER BAG: Charity shop find.
CASHMERE WRAP: c/o Italy in Cashmere

I was so pleased to be asked to join the ageless style ladies by the lovely Cathy from Cathy V Style.
Please check out their vintage looks too!
(Links below)


Cathy ~ Cathy V Style blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
Daenel ~ Living outside the stacks blog, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
Debbie ~ Fashion Fairy Dust bloglovin, blog, Instagram, Pinterest, facebook, twitter
Jennie ~ A Pocketful of Polka Dots blog, Instagram, facebook, twitter, bloglovin
Jodie ~ Jodie's Touch of Style blog, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, bloglovin, twitter
Kellyann ~ This Blonde's Shopping Bag blog, Instagram, bloglovin, twitter Lisa ~ Classic Style by Lisa blog, Facebook, Instagram
Paula ~ Dimples on my What blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, twitter Shelly ~ The Queen in Between blog, Instagram, bloglovin, Pinterest, Facebook
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig