For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Hard Snow and a Spring Chicken!

Navy Wool Skirt, Rust and Lemon | Fake Fabulous | Style over 40

On some days taking blog photos is more of a challenge than others.
Today was one of those days!

Navy Wool Skirt, Rust and Lemon | Fake Fabulous | Style over 40

I LOVE snow... especially the proper "fluffy" stuff that's perfect for making snowmen.
Great for playing in, not so great for fashion photographs!

Today I'm wearing my "Spring Chicken" jumper.
A fluffy spring-like lemon jumper that reminds me of baby chicks and spring days!
Ironic, considering it's freezing cold and I'm getting covered in snow.

Navy Wool Skirt, Rust and Lemon | Fake Fabulous | Style over 40


Lemon goes perfectly with navy and orange (well, I think so anyway) and this outfit is just the ticket for a cold winter's day!
Lots of secret layers (including 2 pairs of cosy tights) and thermals!

NAVY WOOL SKIRT: Boden (old)... Similar
LEMON FLUFFY JUMPER: River Island (charity shopped)... Similar
SPECKLED TIGHTS: A gift
BLACK BOOTS: c/o Lotus
BROWN LEATHER BAG: Charity Shopped
ORANGE BODYSUIT: Zara... try this one

GET THE LOOK


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig