For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Summer Boho Style, over 40.

Summer Boho Style, over 40 | Fake Fabulous

Today's summer outfit is actually from a couple of days ago, because the sun has packed up and left the Scottish sky!

{I'm typing this in a cosy jumper (the one in this post) and a maxi skirt (the one from this post)... with thermal leggings underneath!
The Scottish weather is drizzling on us, and it's a bit damp and gloomy.
Or 'Dreich'...a great Scottish word!}

A few days ago it was sunny and just warm enough.

When the sun breaks through the clouds I often reach for boho-inspired items like hippy love beads (I still have mine from my student days) and birkenstocks.
But today I wanted to keep things simple, and my toes covered.
Some days are like that aren't they?

Summer Boho Style, over 40 | Fake Fabulous

I just got this beaded dress do all of the work for me.
It's embroidered details, and asymmetric hemline, make enough of a statement without the need for very much else.
A wide belt adds shape to the billowing fabric, and the denim gilet keeps things casual.
Big earrings, simple shoes and a neutral bag finishes things off nicely.

Summer Boho Style, over 40 | Fake Fabulous

DRESS: Monsoon, bought on eBay for a few pounds... this one is pretty.... so is this!
GILET: New Look (old)... similar.
EARRINGS: H&M... these are quirky.
BELT: Warehouse... this one is nice.
SHOES: Clarks Originals (old)... these are lovely.
BAG: Hidesign (old)... similar.
GLASSES: So old I can't remember where I got them!

SHOP MY LOOK





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig