For the imperfect Fashion lover.

The Best £50 I have spent (for a good while)

Image from PIPDIG.CO

I am super excited to share my new blog design with you.

I decided to go for it a couple of days ago, and I have been working away at the little tweaks needed to get it the way I wanted.

I needed something slick and cool without looking too frilly and girly.

The Equinox template at Pipdig caught my eye immediately!

{Please Note: I am not getting paid to review this service and I did not get a discount because of this post. I just wanted to share with you my great experience.}

The template was installed for free and was so easy to customise.
They do (almost) everything for you, and the customer service is fantastic.
I am delighted with how everything turned out.

{I was also really pleased to find out that Pipdig are based in Newcastle, a stone's throw from the town where I was born. This is a very good omen!}

Now that my blog is back in full working order I promise to be back to "normal" blogging ASAP!



Are you are thinking of changing your blog layout/design?
Or, are you planning on starting a blog? 

Please let me know what you think in the comments.
Or, tweet me your thoughts @samantha4blair


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig