For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Spring Outfit Formula | Floral Dress & White Trainers

Spring Floral Dress and White Trainers | Fake Fabulous

Spring-time floral outfit?
Wowee... that's a new one, isn't it?!

An outfit like this one is a no-brainer.
Perfect for a cool spring day.


This outfit required very little thought (and zero planning) and thank goodness because I wore this for work today (yes, I know it's Saturday) and I had to get ready in less than 5 minutes...
I'd slept in!!
Oops.

Spring Floral Dress and White Trainers | Fake Fabulous

Luckily for me, a dress like this one is a throw-on piece.
An outfit in itself.

If the weather had been a tiny bit warmer I wouldn't have needed my cardigan either!

A floral dress and white trainers is as easy as it gets.

See this dress styled for Winter with a cosy knit HERE and with red and burgundy HERE.

{I took these photos when I got home, in the cold spring light, and I miss the gorgeous warm autumn light!}

Do you have a floral dress in your arsenal?
Please share in the comments.

I also love to know when you last slept in? 
Can you get ready in 5 minutes?!

Spring Floral Dress and White Trainers | Fake Fabulous

FLORAL DRESS: Alie Street 
CASHMERE CARDIGAN: Boden (this one is very old!)
FRILLY SHOES: Puma
BAG: Vintage... this one is fun
GLASSES: Old... dream glasses.
These are more realistically priced... but still fabulous!.

MORE FLORAL DRESSES!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig