For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Winter Hat and a Camel Coat

Winter Outfit | Camel Coat and a Wool Hat | Fake Fabulous

Wearing this outfit gave me so much pleasure!
It's made up of many elements that I LOVE to wear.
Colour, texture and interest.
Warm and comfortable.
Traditional but still individual.
A perfect Winter look!

Winter Outfit | Camel Coat and a Wool Hat | Fake Fabulous

The hard-hitters in this look (for me) are my gent's hat and my camel coat.

Camel coats can look a little boring and stuffy (in my opinion).
Like something my Great-Nan might have worn to church!
BUT...
There is no denying that camel coats are very practical and a true classic.
A quality camel coat is timeless and will look great forever.

A simply cut camel coat also has the ability to "ground" a colourful or mixed outfit.
This camel beauty pulled my look together with ease.

Winter Outfit | Camel Coat and a Wool Hat | Fake Fabulous

The colourful element in this look is my gorgeous jumper from H&M.
I've had it for a few years and every time I wear it it makes me so happy.
It's a joyful piece of clothing!
Cosy and colourful.
What more could I want?

Winter Outfit | Camel Coat and a Wool Hat | Fake Fabulous

My second favourite piece of this look is this fabulous hat!
I found it in a bargain bucket and snapped it up immediately.

For one, it fits my gigantic head (It's 61cm).
Secondly, it's super-comfortable and cosy.
I love it.

I've paired these great pieces with a pair of khaki trousers and my much-loved Christopher Raeburn boots.

Such an easy outfit that ticked every box for me!

MAKE IT YOUR OWN:

The main players in this look are the wool coat and the structured hat.
They're easy to copy without the need to spend a penny.

You could use any colour of long wool coat and any style (or colour) of structured hat.
(Maybe borrow one from a friend or a man in your life?)

For example, a grey or navy coat would look great... as would black (if it suits you).

Underneath the coat wear a jumper that gives you joy... any colour, any pattern any style... anything goes!
As long as wearing it makes you smile.

Add some comfortable trousers (or jeans) and a pair of boots (ankle length or tall, whatever floats your boat) and you're done.

Wear with a smile and you can't go wrong!


I'd love to how you'd recreate this look!
Do you own a camel coat?
What about a hat?
Please leave me a comment or get in touch at fakefabulous.com(at)gmail.com

WOOL HAT: Christys gent's department
WOOL JUMPER: H&M (Past season's)
CASHMERE COAT: Really old! (Read how I found this amazing coat HERE)
WOOL TROUSERS: Topshop
BOOTS: Christopher Raeburn at Clarks (very old)
BAG: H&M
LEATHER GLOVES: Old
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig