For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Black Pleated Leather Midi Skirt & Blue Maxi Coat

Cobalt Blue Coat, Black Leather Pleated Skirt | Fake Fabulous

Today I'm sharing an outfit I wore last week when the weather was a little warmer and my layers were down below 5... 😀
3 to be exact.
It was almost a WARM winters day (10 degrees) and it felt great!

Cobalt Blue Coat, Black Leather Pleated Skirt | Fake Fabulous

This vintage blue coat is made of wool BUT it's not exactly warm.
Okay for a mild winter day but no use at all during the colder snaps.
Adding layers underneath this coat is difficult (not a lot of sleeve space) and I don't have a gilet that looks good over the top.
(I'm daydreaming about a long faux fur waistcoat!)

Cobalt Blue Coat, Black Leather Pleated Skirt | Fake Fabulous

I'm making the most of the warmer weather on this day, that's for sure.
One thermal layer and then a knitted dress over the top (See the full dress HERE) then my pleather midi skirt.
(Oh, how I love this skirt.)
It's warm.
On-trend.
AND.... wipe clean!!
Perfect.

Cobalt Blue Coat, Black Leather Pleated Skirt | Fake Fabulous

Thick tights and my sock boots finished things off nicely.

I think Cobalt blue is such an amazing colour.
It's so vibrant and beautiful.

Unfortunately, it's not such a great colour for my skin tone BUT I wear it anyway.

Is there a colour that you love that doesn't really suit you?
I'd love to hear about it!

WOOL COAT: Vintage Windsmoor
BAG: Charity Shopped
BOOTS: Zara (old)
TIGHTS: Levante
PLEATHER SKIRT: Primark
KNITTED DRESS: Boden (old)
LEATHER GLOVES: Charity shopped
BROOCH: A gift
EARRINGS: Charity Shopped
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig