For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Wearable but BOLD Vintage 80's Outfit I Statement Knits

Vintage Statement knit | Fake Fabulous

There are so many Vintage-inspired looks in style just now.
Magazines are full of them.
The trendy shops are full to bursting with vintage buys... Urban Outfitters is a great example.

None more so than the bold statement knit.

Bold 80's and 90's inspired jumpers are everywhere and they often cost a pretty penny.

I'm not a fan of spending more than I have to when it comes to fashion so imagine my delight at finding this genuine (hand knitted) vintage mohair jumper.
It's a charity shop find, of course!
Vintage Statement knit | Fake Fabulous

It's bold and (in my eyes) utterly beautiful!

I've been wearing it pretty much all of the time with my blue jeans and DM's but today I'm channelling more 80's vibes with my green courts and a delightfully clashing bag.

I'm also layered up with a denim shirt underneath, which I don't like the look of now I've seen these photos.
I much prefer wearing it half tucked into my jeans with a polo neck underneath (to stop the tickles) but today I tried something different.
Goodness knows why.
I won't wear them together again.

I'll definitely style this fluffy friend again soon (minus the shirt)... probably with more bold colour!
Vintage Statement knit | Fake Fabulous

What I am pleased with is how these green metallic shoes are clashing with the jumper and bag.
There is something about a bold clash that makes me feel confident and happy.

Do you have any (genuine or new) vintage-style knits in your wardrobe?
How do you wear yours?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig