For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Conservative (but Not Boring!) Work Outfit Idea

Navy Wool Man Trousers and Ice Blue Cashmere | Work Outfit | Fake Fabulous

Work outfits can be dull as dishwater can't they?
Today I'm styling a (fairly) conservative work outfit that met the 'Smart(ish) and professional' criteria I needed but didn't put me in a style coma!

Navy Wool Man Trousers and Ice Blue Cashmere | Work Outfit | Fake Fabulous

Despite being a lover of 'Fun Fashion', tongue in cheek accessories and plenty of colour, some occasions call for a more sombre look.

Fortunately, grown-up style does not need to be boring.

My outfit today is neat, smart and practical but it's still interesting enough to give me confidence.

Navy Wool Man Trousers and Ice Blue Cashmere | Work Outfit | Fake Fabulous

I'm styling a pair of wool man-style trousers and a v-neck jumper.
It's a simple combination but can so easily go down the boring route.

It's easy to keep things feeling like 'you' by adding a couple of personal touches.
For me, it was my lace boots and a cheeky necklace that a friend kindly gave me.

I really love these trousers too... they're a dark blue with a pinstripe and a silk tuxedo-style side stripe.
SO comfortable and the best quality.

(Unfortunately, ME&EM did not send these to me or sponsored this post... maybe one day?!)

How would YOU make a classic Trousers & Jumper outfit unique to your style?
I'd love to hear about the touches that make you feel great!

WOOL TROUSERS: ME&EM (past season) try THESE
CASHMERE JUMPER: Charity shopped... try this one
BAG: Primark
NECKLACE: a gift
BOOTS: Clarks (older than time itself!)


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig