For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Black, Grey and White | Modern Vintage Style

Vintage Spot Skirt, Grey Polo Neck & Dr Marten Brogue Boots | Fake Fabulous

When autumn hits Scotland (and it's hit us hard this year) I instantly reach for my trusty roll-necks jumpers and chunky boots!
I just love the way these pieces can transform a look.
Roll necks look great either on their own or layered under other pieces.
Chunky boots just look great with anything!

These key pieces keep me cosy and feel great.

Today I'm wearing a simple grey roll-neck and a fabulous vintage skirt.

An easy but interesting look.

Vintage Spot Skirt, Grey Polo Neck & Dr Marten Brogue Boots | Fake Fabulous

Vintage pieces can be intimidating to wear.
No one wants to look like a frumpy throwback, do they?

The simplest way to keep vintage pieces looking fresh is to style them with modern pieces.

Adding chunky (and fun) jewellery gives a modern feel.
Tough boots also stop any vintage piece looking twee.

These DM's are my (current) favourite boots.
I love them!

Vintage Spot Skirt, Grey Polo Neck & Dr Marten Brogue Boots | Fake Fabulous


I'm also loving this minimalistic watch that was kindly sent to me by Nordgreen.
All of their watches have a classic look and the company has a great "giving back programme" that you can read more about HERE.

I love the oversized look on my narrow wrists.

{I really do have tiny wrists... I often wonder how they hold me up at the gym!}

If you like the look of a classic watch, or you are looking for a great Christmas gift, this watch would be a beautiful choice.
You can also get a free extra strap (using the code AUTUMN18) to help you change up your look and get more mileage out of the way the watch looks.

What colours would you go for?

Vintage Spot Skirt, Grey Polo Neck & Dr Marten Brogue Boots | Fake Fabulous

I love the simplicity of this outfit and the fact it still has enough impact, despite being black, grey and white... which could easily be a bit boring, couldn't it?

Vintage Spot Skirt, Grey Polo Neck & Dr Marten Brogue Boots | Fake Fabulous

I'd love to know how YOU would have styled this vintage skirt!

TOP: Uniqlo
NECKLACE: Etsy
BRACELET: Charity shopped
WATCH: c/o Nordgreen
SKIRT: Vintage ... try this... or this!
TIGHTS: Levante
BOOTS: Dr Martens

GET THE LOOK




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig