For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Orange Floral Wrap Dress | Simple Summer Outfit

Orange Floral Wrap Dress & Light Tan | Summer Outfit | Fake Fabulous

Orange is such a bold and cheerful colour.
Perfect as a pick me up at any time of year but especially easy to wear in summer.

Orange Floral Wrap Dress & Light Tan | Summer Outfit | Fake Fabulous

Today, I'm wearing a floral wrap-dress in a very conservative midi-length.
Things I never thought I'd hear myself saying!

Midi lengths are certainly growing on me (pardon the pun) as I get older, and dresses are featuring more and more in my daily life.

This particular dress is so comfortable and a joy to wear.
I feel great in it!

Orange Floral Wrap Dress & Light Tan | Summer Outfit | Fake Fabulous

I've been mostly wearing this dress with my white gutties (from THIS POST) or a pair of Birki's, but smarter sandals make it much more grown-up looking.
These particular sandals are totally neutral and don't interfere with the dress in any way, apart from adding that retro vibe.

{Not every day needs to be a clashing day! 😘}

Light tan accessories are so easy to wear in Summer and can add an understated elegance to any outfit.

My sandals and bag are very old and have an unstructured, casual feel but they still give this dress a little lift!

How would you style this orange dress?
Would you even wear it in the first place??
I'd love to know!

If you love orange you can see more orange outfits here...



You could also read: How to wear Orange (or any bold colour) and see even more orangy looks HERE.

It's one of my favourite colours... in case you missed that! 😛
What's yours??

Orange Floral Wrap Dress & Light Tan | Summer Outfit | Fake Fabulous

DRESS: Primark, but I altered it slightly...Try this one from Warehouse.
SANDALS: Clarks originals... old! Try these sandals.
BAG: Hidesign.. even older! Try this grab bag.

MORE ORANGE DRESSES!



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig