For the imperfect Fashion lover.

I'm Dropping off the Face of the Earth | LINK UP


I wanted to share something with you today.

I'm taking a break this coming week from, well.... life.

When I say a break I mean a REAL break.

No TV.
No computer.
No work.
No emails.
No blog.
No Social media.

No digital technology of any kind.

{I'm even leaving my Fitbit in the drawer!}

I'm turning off my phone and pretending that part of my life doesn't exist.
Just for a wee while.

I plan to read plenty of books, papers and journals this week.
I plan to do pointless crosswords, word searches and sudoku!
I plan to be drinking a little and eating A LOT!

A total digital detox!
As well as a step back from life's problems and issues.

I plan to return refreshed and ready to make lots of lovely new content for Fake Fabulous!

In the meantime know this...

I REALLY appreciate your visit and support, here at Fake Fabulous.

I know our lives are busy so the time you take out of your day to pop over and say hello means the world to me.

If you'd like to link up some of your fabulous work, the linky below will be running for the next two weeks.

I will check out all of your content when I return to the 21st Century.

So, cheerio for now, and have a wonderful week... whatever it brings!
XXX





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig