For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Black and White Striped Jumpsuit, over 40

Bershka Striped jumpsuit, Silver Loafers, Black Linen Biker | Fake Fabulous

Today I'm styling a loose and comfortable jumpsuit, not for any reason other than I've put on a few pounds during my break last week.
{Read about why HERE}

Piling on a handful of pounds makes me feel pretty good.
{See more about weight fluctuations and goals HERE and my attitude to food HERE}

I love having a bit more flesh on my body, but the downside is that my normal clothes don't fit so well.

Time for some serious fabric stretch!!

{You can read more about 'hiding' a couple of extra pounds HERE,
and why I'll never photoshop my image HERE... even though you can spit peas through the fabric of this jumpsuit!}

Bershka Striped jumpsuit, Silver Loafers, Black Linen Biker | Fake Fabulous

Thin and stretchy fabrics are neither smart nor flattering, BUT they are undeniably comfortable!

I'm slopping about without looking too sloppy by adding a couple of details and a layer.

This jumpsuit is perfect for layering.
As long as the under-layers are smooth and the top layers are long enough to skim.

I'm not wearing under-layers today (apart from a culotte slip) but I've teamed it with a linen biker-style waistcoat to give my extra pounds somewhere to hang out!
A pale grey bag, silver slip-on loafers and some layered necklaces finish things off nicely.

Bershka Striped jumpsuit, Silver Loafers, Black Linen Biker | Fake Fabulous

How are you feeling this week?
Are you in a 'loose and comfortable' mood or sharp and focused!?
I'd love to hear all about it!

JUMPSUIT: Bershka... similar.
SHOES: c/o Vionic
BELT: Asos 
NECKLACES: old
BAG: old... try this
WAISTCOAT: Charity shopped... try this one!

GET THE LOOK



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig