For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Goodbye Spring, Hello Summer! 6 Favourite Spring Looks, 2018.


It's officially summer!
Okay, not really, but early June always feels like summer to me and the weather has been playing ball, which is unusual for Scotland.

I feel like summer has arrived (albeit temporarily) and I'm embracing it!

Today is the perfect time for me to pick my favourite Spring outfits of 2018.
{See last year's HERE.}

These 'picks' are not based on post popularity, or views.
They are just the outfits I enjoyed wearing the most.

{Click through the links in the titles to read the full posts}

Please feel free to disagree with my choices!
I would love to hear your opinion.


Yellow Trousers and a Blue Band Jacket | Over 40 Fashion | Fake Fabulous

1. Blue and Yellow | Brand Chat  

This outfit sums up all the things I love about modern fashion.
Colour, quirkiness and comfort.

However, I do have a few things to say in this post about some of our favourite brands letting us down when it comes to quality.
Pop over and have your say on it too!
{The link is in the title.}

Dungarees, red lips and stripes | Over 40 Fashion | Fake Fabulous

2. Wearing Dungarees, over 40.

I love my dungarees and don't care if anyone thinks I'm too old... or 'too' anything!
They're the perfect having-a-lazy-day-but-still-want-to-look-cool outfit choice.

Do you agree?

Wear what you want to a wedding? | Over 40 Fashion | Fake Fabulous

3. Wearing what you want to a Wedding, unconventional Bride!

Is this outfit perfect to wear to a wedding?
Or, totally inappropriate?!

Would you wear ivory... or even white?
What about a suit?

What about if you were the Bride??

Come and share your opinion on all things wedding-etiquette related.
{Link in title}

Grey Cashmere culottes and a blue silk tunic | Over 40 Fashion | Fake Fabulous

4. Spaced out and completely comfy!


This outfit is my favourite of the season!
PJ-level comfort with delicious fabrics.
My idea of the perfect look.

Do you agree?

Tea blouse and mom jeans | Over 40 Fashion | Fake Fabulous

5. Styling a tea blouse over 40.

Tea blouses and 'mom' jeans are not just for the cool twenty-somethings.
Remember that grown-up girls can wear anything they want!

Statement Tee and bold culottes | Over 40 Fashion | Fake Fabulous

6. Sarcastic? NEVER!

This outfit was a close second choice for me!
Easy to wear, but bold, cheeky and striking.

There's something quite confidence boosting about wearing a statement Tee... plus, it's a great conversation starter!


Please let me know your thoughts on my picks in the comments.
Or, contact me HERE.


I love hearing your opinion!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig