For the imperfect Fashion lover.

5 Inspiring and Funny Links!


I wanted to share with you 5 Articles and videos that have inspired (or amused) me this month.
Let me know what you think!

1. How to dress well on a budget


I am always inspired by Justine, despite that fact that our styles are totally different and sometimes I don't agree with her!
She always talks frankly and without trying to please the masses.
In this video she gives some great tips for avoiding fast fashion and dressing well on a budget.

2. Occasion makeup for older women

This is an old video from Lisa Eldridge but the makeup is classic and perfect for this time of year.
Check it out if you have an event coming up.

3. Check out these 30 (over 40) bloggers you should know.

Get some over 40 style inspiration from some of these fab bloggers!

4. Fed up of all the bad news?

I don't know about you, but the constant doom gloom and despair that is the news these days can really get me down.
Having said that, I certainly don't  want to bury my head in the sand and ignore current affairs.
However,  every now and then a little bit of silliness, compassion or 'good' news can lift our spirits.
Check out this page of good news if you need a little boost!

5.  Just for fun

This compilation of funny videos is full of stupidity and silliness.
Utterly pointless, yes, but some of them made me laugh out loud!
What is it about people falling over that is so funny?

{Video removed 16/06/19}



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig