For the imperfect Fashion lover.

What I've been Wearing • Real Life Outfits

What I wore this week OOTD | Fake Fabulous

Welcome to another "What I wore".
A glimpse into what I've been wearing during 7 days of my real life.

It's been wet and miserable (again) these past few weeks.
There have been some milder days (with the occasional glimpse of sunshine) but mostly the weather has been damp and dreary.
An umbrella has been permanently attached to my hand!

MONDAY


Yes, that's sunshine.
It lasted about 5 minutes! 

CHECKED COAT: A gift from a few years ago
CASHMERE HOODY: Borrowed from my husband
WOOL JUMPER: Charity shopped
LEATHER BOOTS: Dr Martens (a few years old)
BAG: A gift
LEATHER TROUSERS: Secondhand and tailored to fit

TUESDAY


JEANS: Topshop
TRAINERS: Adidas (old and borrowed from my daughter)
TOP: Weekday
BLAZER: A hand-me-down
BAG: A gift


WEDNESDAY


COAT: A few years old and charity shopped
DUNGAREES: Boden teens, a few years old now
BAG: Made by me!
TOP: Weekday
TRAINERS: Nike
YELLOW THERMAL: M&S (years old!)

THURSDAY


JEANS: Levis (very old)
TRAINERS: Nike
TOP: Weekday
CASHMERE CARDIGAN: Charity shopped (Gents style)

FRIDAY


My favourite look this week!
I felt like I could take on the world.

PLEATHER SKIRT: Stacey Solomon for Primark (last year)
BLAZER: Armani (eBay)
BLOUSE: Vintage
BAG: H&M (last year)


SATURDAY


I don't usually go matching so this was unusual for me.

CASHMERE HOODY: Borrowed (permanently) from my husband.
TRAINERS: Adidas (a gift from my son)
LEATHER TROUSERS: Secondhand and customised.
CASHMERE JUMPER: Very old charity shopped and slowly falling apart!!

SUNDAY


At last!
A boiler suit that fits, feels comfy and doesn't give me a baggy bum.

CLOGS: Very very old Birkenstocks
BOILERSUIT: Asos
THERMAL BASE-LAYER: Uniqlo (old)


Which (if any!) of my outfits would you wear?

I'd love to know.
XXX

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig