For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Khaki Boiler suit, trainers and Leather • Casual Spring Style

Khaki Boiler suit and brown leather jacket | Fake Fabulous

It's NOT CHIC... but Like it!

More often than not my outfits are more fun, comfort-focused and quirky than chic or fashion forward.

Much as I love a trend, or a fashionable look, I much prefer to feel like ME.

I'm not very CHIC or fashionable.
I don't really try to be.
I know who I am.
I know what I like and I know it changes regularly!

Fashion and style are an expression of that.

Today I'm channelling my in farmworker-meets-fighter-pilot and I'm happy with that!

Khaki Boiler suit and brown leather jacket | Fake Fabulous

I love this Boiler suit.
It's made of 'inside-out' sweatshirt material and is very easy-going and comfortable.

Oddly, I picked it up in the petite section after wondering if the regular size would be too saggy and baggy.
I'm 5 feet 6, so not petite, and I have long arms.
It shouldn't, but it fit's perfectly.

Maybe I'm missing some of the intended baggy vibe BUT it fits the way I want it to fit and that's what matters, isn't it?

Khaki Boiler suit and brown leather jacket | Fake Fabulous


I paired the jumpsuit with a casual and unisex leather jacket.
Plus more androgynous details like my trainers, a backpack and a slouchy beanie.

I really love wearing unisex clothes... I always have!

One of my style icons is the amazing Marlene Deitrich and who could forget the stunning Katherine Hepburn?
Both ahead of their time, risk-takers and incredibly stylish women!

Of course this outfit is NOT channelling my inner Marlene or Katherine... much too slouchy and casual for them... BUT it has that boyish vibe that I love.

Khaki Boiler suit and brown leather jacket | Fake Fabulous

JUMPSUIT: ASOS petite
TRAINERS: Puma (old)
LUREX SOCKS: Kids at H&M
WRIST-WARMERS: Turtledoves (a gift from a friend)
LEATHER JACKET: Hidepark (a few years old but still in stock)
LEATHER BAG: Vintage (old)
POLO-NECK: Uniqlo (old)
CASHMERE HAT: Italy in Cashmere (old)



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig