For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Colour Injection • Spring Outfit • Turquoise and Orange

Orange and Turquoise Spring Outfit • Fake Fabulous

I'm not going to pretend that I'm ACTUALLY WEARING this outfit today.
I'm not.
I'm wearing a pair of baggy-bummed joggers and an oversized jumper... with a hole in the armpit.

Reality isn't pretty!

At the moment, reality is pretty crap.

So, I popped on some colourful clothes and a bit of lippy because I wanted to share a colour injection with you.

A burst of brightness in the gloom.

Maybe you're more pulled together than I am and are actually getting properly dressed everyday?
Maybe you are someone who is still heading out to work.
Or, maybe you're just like me and want NEED to see some colour.

Maybe blogging about fashion at a time like this is distasteful?
I know that personally, I'm finding haul videos and those encouraging us to shop from big brands a little hard to take.
Especially when some of these big brands have treated their workers so appallingly over the past couple of weeks.

I, for one, won't be shopping with a few retailers in the future and I'll remember who tried to do the right thing when it mattered and who crapped all over their staff while sitting on a nice fat bank balance.

Anyway, enough of that.

Let's get down to (colourful) business...

This is a bold and bright combination.
Anything that comes from the opposite side of the colour wheel is always a winner in my book!

Orange and Turquoise Spring Outfit • Fake Fabulous

I love the mix of bright orange and bright turquoise.
It's a happy combination that just works.

In this outfit I've added tan accessories and a bright mustard headband.

The headband is there to control my needing-a-cut-and-colour hair and to save me the bother of styling.
It looks okay in a photo but I think it would be a step too far for real life.

Orange and Turquoise Spring Outfit • Fake Fabulous

Which two colours would you put together for a bold look?
I'd love to know.
XXX

JACKET: Boden (past seasons)
WOOL SKIRT: Vintage 70s or 80s (belonged to my MIL)
LEATHER BOOTS: Ugg
FISHNET SOCKS: Gypsy
LEATHER BAG: Radley (charity shopped)
HAIRBAND: Primark old
SILK SCARF: Karen Mabon
GLASSES: Ted Baker

Orange and Turquoise Spring Outfit • Fake Fabulous

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig