For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Wear a Wrap Dress as a Skirt | Peacock, Teal and Hot Pink!

Peacock Wrap Dress as a Skirt | Teal & Hot Pink | Fake Fabulous

The last time I wore this wrap dress I loved it BUT...
I soon realised that I don't really have the figure to do it justice!
Wrap dresses look so much better on curvy ladies.

However, despite my lack of resources I love the pattern of this dress, so I decided to make the most of it and wear it as a skirt.


Layering a poloneck under the dress, and a simple jumper over the top (tucked in to the wrap ties at the front) made for a comfortable outfit.

{This jumper is actually 3 sizes larger than my normal size, but I wanted it to look baggy and more casual. Turning up the sleeves stops it looking too old-ladyish.}

Adding a blast of pink with my new leather bag (that I rescued from a charity shop for a few pounds) kept the look light and fun.

OTK boots were needed to keep me warm, that's freezing fog in the background... brrrrr.
Pink tights and a colourful brooch finished things off nicely.

Peacock Wrap Dress as a Skirt | Teal & Hot Pink | Fake Fabulous

Do you ever change the way you wear your clothes to make them suit you better?
Please share your tricks in the comments... or contact me.
I love hearing your ideas!

DRESS: A gift (read about it HERE)...this one is pretty too.
BOOTS: Vintage...these are fun.
TIGHTS: Gipsy
GLOVES: Old
BAG: Charity shop find.
JUMPER: Charity shop... originally from M&S Classic collection.
BROOCH: Vintage
POLONECK: Uniqlo

GET THE LOOK





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig