For the imperfect Fashion lover.

3 ways to wear a fluted sleeve | PPP 11

Fake Fabulous | Fluted sleeves, green leather top, Flat Cap, Navy Trousers and Chunky Boots!

Welcome to the first Ping Pong Post of 2017.

This month we are styling Anna's crinkly top with fluted cuffs.


This unusual top was calling out for some layers, and my (faux) leather tank was just the ticket!

{I've also got a sneaky thermal base layer underneath}

Fake Fabulous | Fluted sleeves, green leather top, Flat Cap, Navy Trousers and Chunky Boots!

I love mixing blue and green together, so slim fitting trousers (in a french Navy) were the perfect partner.
Adding a green cap kept me cosy... I love this hat!


Chunky boots finished things off nicely.


Boots: Clarks
Trousers: I can’t remember.
Leatherette Top: DIY from a dress.
Top: Anna’s
Cap: Gents section at TKmax
Necklace: Oliver Bonas


Over to...

Anna from Anna's Island Style



Anna is on the cocktails again!
It's a tough job but someone has to do it :o)

She looks like she is ready for a casual party, or night out with the girls, in this easy going outfit.

I love the mixing of patterns and textures, as well as her inspired accessorising.

Those boots are the perfect partner to an awkward skirt length.. height and a bold pattern statement.
Love it!

{I wonder what she's drinking? It looks very inviting.....}



Top: Wallis
Skirt: Charity shop
Boots: Asos
Waistcoat: H&M
Bag: Giorgio Armani
Necklace: old
Belt: Charity shop
Rings: old

Ann from Kremb de la Kremb


Ann is a real party girl in this look!

There is no flesh flashing, but it is an undoubtedly sexy outfit.
The perfect outfit for a night out.... dancing, cocktails, more dancing...
Count me in!

She has used texture and subtle pattern to create lots of interest, whilst sticking to two colours.
Proving that simple colour combinations don't have to be dull.
I'm loving those metallic tights.
Another great look Ann!


Follow Ann on Instagram.

Sunglasses:Tom Ford
Hoops: from Bombay
Necklace: Kowloon
Top: Anna’s
Bumbag:ASOS
Skirt & Tights: Zara
OTK Boots: Ash

Stay tuned to find out what happens next time...on the 20th of February.

It's my Birthday Month and also my turn to pick the item.
Anna tells me it's the most challenging yet!!
{insert evil laugh}

See you there!

How would you have styled this fluted top?
Casual or dressy?
Please share your ideas in the comments.
I love hearing them!



GET the LOOK




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig