For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Simple Summer Style • Grey Tank & Green Paper Bag Joggers

Grey tank, green joggers, black mules • Fake Fabulous

90s style tank tops are back and, despite wearing them the first time around, I'm straight back on the bare shoulder trend with gusto!
I just love the shape and the look.

The cold shoulder styles from a couple of years ago left me a little ...erm...how can I put it? ... COLD? 

{Especially those bizarre incarnations of random items with holes cut in the tops of the arms, like jumpers? Erm... what?}

Cut away shoulders, on the other hand, feel much cooler... more chic, and they make me very happy!

I love the look of these little tops, especially with baggy jeans, full skirts or denim shorts.
The high-cut style appeals to me.

I know this look is not for everyone.
Big boobs become scary in high necked tops and many people don't like the tops of their arms.
I never used to like mine.

However, I'm now happy to show my arms as I work pretty hard to keep them from dangling down like curtains TOO much. 😂

{Yes, I know that my 46 year old arms don't look as good as a 26 year old's BUT I'm happy enough, and that's all that matters!}

Grey tank, green joggers, black mules • Fake Fabulous

Today, I'm wearing a simple grey vest top with a pair of green joggers and black mules.
For me, it's a classic (but modern) casual look.
Not to mention EASY peasy to put together.

So easy that it feels like PJs.
I'm all about COMFORT these days.

If you're wondering about the bra situation here, I simply pulled the straps together at the top back with one of those bra-clips. 
I don't usually wear underwired bras so my underwear is soft enough to move easily.
I'm not sure if a more structured bra would work as well?
Please let me know if you've tried it.
I do know that many bra straps can cross over at the back to change the look (and for more support).
You could also use a safety pin or even tie a ribbon around the straps to achieve the same shape.

How do you feel about these high-cut vest tops (and their bodysuit sisters)?
I'd love to know!

Grey tank, green joggers, black mules • Fake Fabulous

VEST TOP: Old, not sure where from!
TROUSERS: Zara (old)
LEATHER SHOES and BAG: Topshop (eBay and old!)
NECKLACE: A gift from a friend.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig