For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Jeans and Sequins • Daytime Sparkle

Jeans and Sequins • Daytime Sparkle • Fake Fabulous

Today I'm in the mood for a little daytime sparkle.
Sparkles?
Yes!
BUT....
I don't want to be lit up like a Christmas tree.

I want a look that feels casual enough for everyday wear.
AND...
Special enough to be..... 
Erm, special? 
Jeans and Sequins • Daytime Sparkle • Fake Fabulous

Sparkles can look completely at home as part of a daytime outfit.
In fact anything you fancy can be worn in the daytime.

Just add jeans!

I'm wearing wide cropped jeans today but any jeans would look great.
Denim is a great leveller.

I'm also wearing a simple cami and a pair of strappy thong sandals.

Outfit done.

Comfortable and SO easy to wear.

Comfortable isn't normally a word I associate with sequinned items though.
They're often scratchy and pretty uncomfortable.

I had a jumper that used to prickle me at the neckline and I also had a sequin embellished dress that brought me out in a rash where my arms brush against my body when moving around.
Both got sold on eBay... fully disclosed.

{A rash isn't a great look though, Is it?}

Luckily, this little jacket/cardigan has great sequin placement (not too close to the seams) and is lined.
Perfect for a comfortable day or night outfit.

JACKET: Vintage Topshop (old)
CAMISOLE: Old (no label)
JEANS : Topshop
SHOES: H&M
BAG: a Gift
GLASSES CHAIN: Belonged to my MIL.


Jeans and Sequins • Daytime Sparkle • Fake Fabulous

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig