For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Classic Spring Outfit • Blazer, Shirt, Loafers & Jeans

Checked Blazer, white shirt, jeans and loafers | Classic outfit | Fake Fabulous

I seem to be all about the basics these days.
Minimal dressing (or Minimal-Plus as I like to call it) is my current go-to style.

I'm embracing this new ethos and enjoying how quick and easy it is!

Today I'm wearing a classic combination:

  • White linen Shirt (albeit a bit crushed from work!)
  • Blue jeans (cropped 'mom' fit)
  • Loafers
  • Checked blazer

Easy to wear.
Perfect for (almost) any occasion.

Checked Blazer, white shirt, jeans and loafers | Classic outfit | Fake Fabulous

My 'any occasion' was a day at work.
Not very exciting I'm afraid but it needs to be done.

An outfit like this one is comfortable and practical.

Perfect for travelling to and from work.
When I was there my blazer came off, my hair went up and my labcoat went on.
Simple.

I agree that these pieces don't create the most 'flattering' silhouette.
A long-line shirt and cropped jeans is certainly not a lengthening look!

However, Im finding myself less and less concerned with "flattering" looks these days and more and more interested in dressing myself happy.

This combination made me happy...
And I, for one, need all the help I can get with that at the moment.


Checked Blazer, white shirt, jeans and loafers | Classic outfit | Fake Fabulous


DENIM JEANS: Topshop (old)
CHECKED BLAZER: Topman (a hand-me-down)
LINEN BLOUSE: Very old (and a bit crumpled after a day at work!)
LEATHER LOAFERS: Secondhand from eBay
LEATHER BAG: Radley (old)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig