For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Summer Sandals • Josef Seibel • Classic Spring Outfit

Josef Seibel | Spring Outfit | Fake Fabulous

I think I've found the perfect grown-up summer sandal!
These sandals are ticking all of the boxes I need ticked...

My Sandal essentials:


  • Comfortable enough to wear all day.
  • Easy to slip on and off (more on that later).
  • Soft leather (or other material) that doesn't rub or cause blisters.
  • Versatile enough to go with many different outfits.


Josef Seibel | Spring Outfit | Fake Fabulous

These sandals are a nice warm colour that brightens up any plain (or boring!) outfit.
They also have a really nice platform sole that I think offers 2 major bonuses:

1.  Platform soles make your legs look longer.
2.  A platform sole keeps your feet away from the dirt and dust of a summer's day pavement!

Does anyone else seem to clean the streets with their feet in summer? My can get covered in dust!

These sandals are by Josef Seibel.
I've worked with Josef Seibel before and I've always been really happy with the quality of their footwear.

So, when they reached out to me to ask if I'd like to share some more of their shoes with you I was more than happy to say yes!

These sandals come in a few different colour ways:

  • Black
  • Navy
  • Silver
  • Red
  • Yellow

Each colour has the tan accent strap over the foot making them very versatile.
The strap itself has an adjustable buckle.
The buckle is mounted on a velcro strap so there is no need to keep undoing it.
Simply adjust to your foot and then use the velcro to put the sandals on and off.
Clever!

The footbed is supportive and comfortable.

I love the height of the small platform.
A platform offers a nice leg-lengthening effect, especially in cropped jeans or culottes.

Today, I'm wearing them with a typically "classic" outfit.
Chinos, a striped tee and a blazer.
Simple.

I also wore them with denim culottes and a homemade jumper (yes, really!) HERE.


Josef Seibel | Spring Outfit | Fake Fabulous

SHOES: c/o Josef Seibel CLEA (gifted)
TROUSERS: Charity shopped (no label)
BLAZER: Topman (a hand-me-down)
TOP: About 25 years old!!
BELT: A gift form a friend

Josef Seibel | Spring Outfit | Fake Fabulous
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig