For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Do you want Mustard with that? Autumn Outfit

Mustard shift dress, leopard boots & Checked coat | Autumn Outfit

Mustard (and other shades of yellow) are still big news this Autumn and into the Winter season.
Geat news for me as I have this mustard dress to restyle this season.

Perfect if you picked up some mustard pieces earlier in the year.
Mustard shift dress, leopard boots & Checked coat | Autumn Outfit

Mustard goes beautifully with all of those classic autumnal shades.
  • Bottle green.
  • Most shades of brown.
  • Burgundy, plum and other rich reds.
  • Soft beige and cream.
  • Most shades of grey.
Today I'm wearing a mustard dress with a checked coat.
A traditional and classic outfit.
Traditional and classic are not two words I normally associate with my personal style but I need not worry!
Adding a few individual details makes it easy to switch a potentially sombre outfit into a unique and personal look.

Mustard shift dress, leopard boots & Checked coat | Autumn Outfit

For me, adding leopard boots is always a good idea, no matter what the other items in your outfit consist of.
Leopard is a neutral after all... isn't it?

{ANSWER: Yes, of course it is!!!}

Big earring and a hair clip finished things off nicely.

Disclaimer time: I'm not normally a hair clip wearer (I feel like I look a bit odd... like a geriatric schoolgirl?) BUT my hair was not behaving AT ALL this day. It was on a mission to get it's self chopped off...grrrrr. 
Therefore it was either a pretty clip and a quiff or a pair of clippers.
The clip won... for today.

Mustard shift dress, leopard boots & Checked coat | Autumn Outfit

Are you wearing mustard and yellow this season?
What colours would you pair with this mustard dress?
Would you wear a hair clip?
I'd love to know.

DRESS: Alie Street (old now but still in stock) See it HERE styled differently.
COAT: Asda... past season.
BOOTS: Old... See them HERE styled many different ways. Leopard is a neutral remember.
BAG: This season's H&M... I'm wearing this with almost every outfit for the foreseeable.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig