For the imperfect Fashion lover.

10 Great Summer Fake Fabulous Reads

10 Perfect Summer Reads | Fake Fabulous

I'm taking a long-overdue break from the blogosphere... 3 weeks in total... and it feels so good (if a little strange!).
It's weird to be removed from the digital world, and my online blogging family, BUT it needs to be done from time-to-time.
Having time off stops us from having a digital meltdown.
Hopefully, my time away will leave me feeling full ideas and ZING!

I've decided to drop in halfway through my break to leave you with a few links that you might enjoy reading.







Oh, don't forget to check out my Favourite Blogs HERE  too!


Despite my time off I'd still love to hear your thoughts on my summer selection, and if you're enjoying a break too.
So please leave me a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back online!

Loads of love...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig