For the imperfect Fashion lover.

A Dress You'll Wear to Death | Leopard & Zebra

Leopard midi dress, zebra belt and tan sandals | Fake Fabulous

This wrap dress has been worn SO many times I was convinced you'd be sick of the sight of it here at Fake Fabulous.

When I was wearing it again today (yawn) and decided to take photographs I thought Id better check to see how many times it had been on the blog.

I didn't want to bore you to death with outfits on repeat.

Imagine my surprise to see that it had only been featured once in this winter outfit.

ONCE?
Blimey.... it feels like I've not had it off my back.

Leopard midi dress, zebra belt and tan sandals | Fake Fabulous

I'm happy to share it with you today because I feel like any leopard dress is a great addition to any woman's wardrobe.
Any age.
Any size.
It doesn't matter.
A leopard dress will probably be a very versatile and wearable piece of clothing in your outfit arsenal.

This leopard dress works well with many different items.
I've worn it with...

  • A black polo-neck, black opaque tights & leopard boots.
  • A brown polo-neck, brown tights & ankle boots.
  • Ditto above but with a cream polo-neck...(I like a polo-neck in the colder months)
  • Red boots.
  • Army-style boots.
  • Knee boots.
  • Layered over a white shirt with heels.
  • With a white Tee & white leather trainers
  • With a lace camisole and converse.
  • On its own with fishnets and heels.
  • Backwards with a wide leather belt... it doesn't have bust darts so this works surprisingly well and give a lovely V back!


And here I am again, pairing it with a zebra belt and sandals.

It's a workhorse for sure!

Leopard midi dress, zebra belt and tan sandals | Fake Fabulous

I've pinned the front of the dress today with a cheeky little geek pin, just to stop any 'sexy' flashing.
I was going somewhere where any flash of a bra would have been a no-no.
It does sit quite nicely without the pin but sometimes we need to be a little more careful, don't we?

Leopard midi dress, zebra belt and tan sandals | Fake Fabulous

I honestly think that leopard is one of the great neutrals and (as long as you don't overdo the hair or the makeup) can look effortless and cool.

Read more about EFFORTLESS dressing HERE.

How do you feel about leopard print?

You might also enjoy some other leopard looks...

Leopard midi dress, zebra belt and tan sandals | Fake Fabulous

DRESS: Charity shopped (don't you just LOVE that!?)
BELT: River Island
PIN: Borrowed from my daughter.
BAG: M&S (old)
SHOES: Clarks (old)

Leopard midi dress, zebra belt and tan sandals | Fake Fabulous

MORE LEOPARD DRESSES YOU MIGHT LIKE.....



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig