For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Please Vote for me and these amazing Bloggers | UK Blog Awards


It's that time of year again people...the UK Blog awards public vote!
I've got to admit that I was not planning on entering this year... let alone going begging for votes.
But here I am.
The reason is that someone nominated me (I'm not sure who but I have my suspicions) and I was so touched.

Blogging can bring out the best in some people!

(See the generous spirit of Catherine's post @not dressed as lamb HERE)

Please vote for me HERE


To be honest, the reason I didn't plan on entering is good old self-doubt.
I thought...

"What is the point really?" 
"I'm NEVER going to get shortlisted when such amazing bloggers are entered in the fashion catagory...it's full to bursting with talent and MUCH bigger (and more popular) blogs than my little corner of the blogosphere."

BUT Catherine's generous blog post (see it HERE) made me give myself a shake.
Even the tiniest chance of getting on the train down to London to meet fellow bloggers has got to be worth a go, right?


Obviously, I would love you to vote for ME in the fashion section (as it's the only one I entered) but some amazing ladies have entered other categories too and I'd be so happy to see them shortlisted!

Fashion

Please vote for me... Samantha @Fake Fabulous HERE

One of my favourite ladies is also entered in this category Lisa @The Sequinist... you can vote for her HERE... I have a funny feeling she'll be there!

Lifestyle

Jacqui @Mumma B Stylish (Vote here)
Sharon @Best Before End Date (Vote here)
Ashley @Lazy Daisy Jones (Vote here)

Beauty

Emma @The Style Splash (Vote here)

Parenting

Vicki @Honest Mum (Vote here)

Green and Eco

Tolly @Tolly Dolly Posh (vote HERE)

{Okay, Tolly is only 18 but she is passionate about what she does which I LOVE!}

Please vote for me HERE

If I am lucky enough to get shortlisted (maybe there will be a technical hitch and none of the other vote buttons will work) I will be hot-footing it down to the big smoke in my glad rags... just try and stop me!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig