For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Transitioning into Autumn | Fall Vintage Fashion

Vintage green blouse, oxblood blazer, orson jeans and pink shoes | Fake Fabulous

If you're a lover of autumn, and everything that comes along with it (crisp mornings, stunning colours, leaves ripe for kicking...) then you're probably looking forward to the change in the weather that comes at this time of year.


Vintage green blouse, oxblood blazer, topshop orson jeans and pink pumps.

It's been feeling very 'autumnal' for a wee while now, here in Scotland, but it's only just this week that I've hung up my sandals and moved my AW shoes into prime position.

{The bi-annual shoe shuffle is one of my favourite events!}

Vintage green blouse, oxblood blazer, topshop orson jeans and pink pumps.

Today I'm feeling in an autumnal mood (and rough as a badgers bum, as it happens... I'm recovering from a nasty cold) so the cosy cuddle of heavier fabrics and the warm glow of those richer fall shades, is just what the doctor ordered!

I'm styling a vintage blouse with 'mom' jeans and what could be simpler?
Good quality vintage pieces do all of the work for you.
Some of my favourite wardrobe items are vintage, and they are the easiest items to make into an outfit.

Vintage green blouse, oxblood blazer, topshop orson jeans and pink pumps.

This blouse has so much personality I just need a simple blazer and a bag and I'm good to go.
Thank goodness, because my brain is a ball of spider's webs.
Oh, and I must mention these pink pumps (which I forgot to photograph up close... idiot!).

These lovely pink shoes are also vintage and are THE most comfortable pair I own.
Obviously not as comfortable as trainers or slippers, but for the style of them, they are easily an all-day shoe.
The quality is just superb!

{I've popped on a pair of sunglasses for your own protection...my eye bags have reached new heights, or should that be plunged to new depths?!}

Vintage green blouse, oxblood blazer, topshop orson jeans and pink pumps.

What's happening with your wardrobe at the moment?
Are you mid-transition?
Do you do a reshuffle of clothes and shoes, like me?
Please let me know... I'd love to hear about it!
XXX

SILK BLOUSE: Vintage
PINK SHOES: Vintage... try these.
JEANS: Topshop
BAG: c/o Lotus (past season)
JACKET: Asos (old)
EARRINGS: old
GLASSES: You guessed it, old!

MORE GREEN BLOUSES & PINK SHOES!



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig