For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Goodbye Autumn, Hello Winter! | 7 Favourite Autumn Outfits

7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous

My 7 favourite Autumn outfits.

The beautiful golden glow of a Scottish Autumn has well and truly gone, and we are in the icy grip of Winter... and my goodness, it's beautiful outside.

Cold and Frosty.
Crisp and gloriously sunny.
Like something from a Christmas card.
Incredibly beautiful.

Of course, it won't last long (this is Scotland after all!) and the rain will return at any moment, but for now it's a slice of heaven.

So, as I sit inside cosied up in my multiple layers, I decided to pick 7 of my favourite Autumn outfits.

My Autumn Favourites

You can read the original posts by clicking on the titles.

1. My Ugly Cardigan!

This outfit was inspired by the statement knit trend.
My £1 cardigan was just the ticket!
(Yep, one pound)

What do you think of my ugly knit?
Do you love it as much as me or would you have left it on the rail... or used it a a dog blanket. 😜
Please let me know.
I can take it!

7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous | No1

2. Yellow trousers in Autumn.

This outfit just makes me happy... AND it was part of my "Autumn Capsule Wardrobe" which was very challenging to stick to.
Of course, I failed at the capsule challenge 😝 , but I enjoyed putting together a capsule that wasn't as dull as dishwater.
So many of them are!

{Find out more about my autumn capsule HERE}

Do you wear bold colours in Autumn and Winter?
Would you wear yellow trousers?
Please let me know!


7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous | No2

3. A contradiction in style... Mixing it up!

This outfit came together because I love mixing different colours and styles together.
I loved the fact it was (just about) warm enough for sandals, although I did have a few secret layers on.
Needs must!

{Read more about pattern mixing HERE}

7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous | No3

 4. Mini skirts over 40... 4 simple rules!

I'm not a big fan of rules, so the old "Don't wear mini skirts over 35" rule has been kicked into touch at Fake Fabulous.
In this post I give you the 4 'C's' that make mini-wearing a doddle.

Are you a mini lover?
If so, please let me know!

7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous | No4

 5.  Wrapping up in beautiful cashmere.

I absolutely love this outfit... but it's not my favourite autumn look!
This wrap has hardly been off my back since it arrived, and it goes with everything.
Don't you just love it when that happens?
The dress is an oldie but a goodie.

Is there any item you can't seem to see past?
Please let me know what you love to wear.

7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous | No5

6. Wearing Winter florals and chunky layers.

This is my favourite look of the Autumn!
Colourful.
Comfortable.
Cosy.
Quirky.
Practical.
Fun.
Everything I look for when getting dressed in the morning.😀

{See the floral dress in all it's glory HERE}

7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous | No6

 7.  Cobalt & Culottes.

This outfit came a close second for me!
I love this coat so much.
It's made of super-fine wool, which is surprisingly warm, and has a lovely vintage feel to it.
It always attracts attention, as do these fabulous fun culottes.
I love wearing clothes that make me smile!

7 favourite Autumn looks 2017 | Fake Fabulous | No7


What do you think of my Autumn picks?
Do you agree with my favourite choice?
Please let me know in the comments.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig