For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Pleated Culottes, Patterned Tights and a Slouchy Knit.

Pleated Culottes, Zohara Patterned Tights, vagabond sandals and a Slouchy Knit.

Oh, I loved wearing this outfit!
It may not be chic, high fashion, edgy or cool BUT, my goodness, it was comfortable and fun to wear.

Pleated Culottes, Zohara Patterned Tights, vagabond sandals and a Slouchy Knit.

This slouchy, sloppy and easy-going jumper is an old favourite of mine.
I've had it for years, but never tire of it, and it reappears every spring getting lots of wear.

Pleated Culottes, Zohara Patterned Tights, vagabond sandals and a Slouchy Knit.

I love the see-through fabric and it offers a surprising amount of warmth, without any bulk.
It also covers my bum... which is pretty important in these structureless culottes!

These pleated culottes are light as air, floaty and fun BUT offer no real coverage, warmth or structure.
Great on a hot day.
Not so good in Scotland!
So, I popped on this cute pair of tights.
Easy, comfy and warm.

Zohara Patterned Tights and vagabond sandals.

Chunky sandals (with a cosy sheepskin liner in the toe) kept the look feeling spring-like.

Pleated Culottes, Zohara Patterned Tights, vagabond sandals and a Slouchy Knit.

A geometric necklace and a pair of oversized sunglasses finished the look of nicely.

readers.com Reading Sunglasses | Fake Fabulous

These sunglasses have a clever section at the bottom for reading.
Perfect for sitting in the garden with a magazine!

I had my youngest photographer today and she has a great eye for details...

Silver Bangle | Fake Fabulous

Readers.com Reading Sunglasses | Fake Fabulous

I'm so lucky to have such a fantastic photography team!

What are you grateful for this weekend?
Please share in the comments.
Or send me an email....I love hearing for you.

CULOTTES: Matalan...similar.
JUMPER: Old...this one is lovely.
TIGHTS: Zohara c/o mystockings
NECKLACE: H&M... this one is cool!
EARRINGS & BANGLE: Gifts
LACE VEST: Old...this is pretty.
BAG: Saks... this one is fab!
GLASSES: Delia bifocals c/o readers.com
SHOES: Vagabond

GET THE LOOK


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig