For the imperfect Fashion lover.

7 Ways to be a Villain, over 40 | The fab 40s!

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

Welcome back to The fab 40s.

The fab 40s become villainous!

After last month's princess-like behaviour, this month things got a little more mischievous.

Veronica has chosen 'Villains' as this month's theme.
These themes are supposed to be fun, but I also need a real outfit.

How can we be inspired by a villain without resorting to raiding the dressing up box?

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

My villain inspiration came from The Viper.
The arch enemy of the (frankly sexy) Wolverine.

So, here I am giving it some 'fierce attitude' with my mini Wolverine!

{Not as sexy as the bigger version, but SO much more handsome. 🐶}

He spots his enemy, circles, then moves in for the kill.... death by licking.
I surrender!

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

This outfit was easy to wear, and comfortable too.
The main focus of this look (for me) was the green tunic and these vinyl leggings.
The leggings are simple but make enough of a statement... much more interesting than plain cotton leggings.
Layers were essential, as it has turned colder again, so I piled on a couple of under-tops.

{The viper likes to shed her skin, so I could remove layers if things heated up 😒. Hmmm.... they didn't (brrrr).}

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

Vintage jewellery and silver ankle boots finished things off nicely.

7 ways to be a Villain! | Green Tunic, Vinyl leggings, Silver Boots | Black and Green, over 40.

Normally I like to talk about each of the outfits worn by my fellow bloggers, but not this month.
I wanted you to have fun trying to guess who inspired their inner villains!

Pop over to the blogs (links are in the headings) to find out the full story.

Our Guest blogger this month... 

Jaye from Curvatude.

Jaye's blog is all about celebrating curves, and living life to the full!
Pop over to her blog to find out who inspired her (very smart) villainous look...


Sheela from Sheela Writes.

Sheela's villain was my (close) second choice... the flaming hair is a big giveaway for me.


Ann from Kremb de la Kremb

Ann's villain makes me laugh everytime.
Pop over to her blog to find out the full story.



Jennie's real life villain was a tragic tale, and certainly not as chic and glamorous as this (film inspired) look!


Diane's villain is one of my favourite characters... and the actor was one of the best EVER!


Veronica from CID Style file.

Veronica's villain is beautiful, fabulous and super-powerful!



Which of our villain-inspired outfits would you wear?

Please let me know your thoughts by leaving me a comment.
Or contact me!
I love hearing from you.


SHOP the LOOK



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig