For the imperfect Fashion lover.

One Sequin Top, 3 Ways | PPP Party Outfit!

PPP 10 | Satin Maxi Skirt and Sequin top | Party Outfit | Fake Fabulous

Welcome to the 10th Ping Pong Post.
The Tenth!?
I can hardly believe it.

This month we are all ready to party, and it was Ann's turn to challenge us.


For December Anna, Ann and I are styling this gorgeous sequined party top.
Yes, it might be a few years old... but it looks so modern and fresh.
It was love at first sight for me!


This little top was the perfect partner for my satin maxi.

A beautiful quality, fully lined, high-waisted, chocolate coloured, heavy satin beauty that cost me one WHOLE pound.
Yes, you read that correctly!
£1 on a clearance rail.
AND...
It fits me perfectly!
Result.


Pairing these two vintage items together made me feel so glamorous and sophisticated.
Ready for a Christmas party.
BUT...
This top belongs to Ann, and I need to send it home to Hong Kong.
{Sad Face}


Or so I thought...

Ann is such a generous soul, and told me to keep this lovely top.
Thank you Ann!
That's one half of my Christmas day outfit sorted.

{I will wear it with these trousers and some fabulous heels.}


A simple box clutch, and some pastel jewelled earrings, were all I needed to give the outfit polish.


My metallic green pumps finished things off nicely!


SKIRT: Vintage...this is beautiful
TOP: Annie's.... this is pretty
SHOES: Martha Johnson... these are fab!
BAG: TkMax... This one is gorgeous!
EARRINGS: Asda... these are nice.
FAUX-FUR Cape: Vintage

Over to...

Anna from Anna's Island Style



Anna has kept her look easygoing, and seemingly effortless.
Popping out for a Christmas drink after work?
This is how to do it.
Add a few sparkles, and some fabulous shoes.
Done.
Party ready in a flash.
Mine's a dirty martini Anna!

TROUSERS: Costume Nemutso
TOP: Annie's
SHOES: Jimmy Choo
JEWELLERY: Charity shop



Ann from Kremb de la Kremb


Ann couldn't look more modern, and utterly ageless.
This outfit would look great on anyone.
From a teen to a nonagenarian!
The perfect all-occasion look.

EARRINGS: Les Nereides
TOP: Very old, from a boutique in Venezuela
CAPE & Trousers: Forever 21
CLUTCH: H&M
SHOES: Kate Spade


We never discuss what we are going to do with the items we send each other, so each month is as much of a surprise for us as it is you!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next time...on the 20th of January
See you there!

How would you have styled this little Top?
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.
I love hearing from you!


GET the LOOK


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig