For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Merry Christmas & Thank You!!


2016.
It's been a strange year, in so many ways, hasn't it?

Frustrating at times.
Very often sad.
Occasionally surprising.
Regularly confusing.
But, sometimes joyous... and thank goodness for that!


There are the obvious global issues, but we also have our personal stories to tell.
Each and every one of us.
We each have plates to juggle, and our metaphorical crosses to bear.

Without getting too deep and meaningful (this is a blog about fashion & style afterall!!) I would like to thank you for your support during 2016.

Your visits really make my day.

If you leave a comment, thank you so much!
I love reading them.
If you don't, I really appreciate your visits too.

I just wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas and I will see you on Boxing day with some great inspiration from the Fab 40's ladies.

Merry Christmas!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig