For the imperfect Fashion lover.

What to wear on a hot day? A floral Linen A-line skirt, tank and HOT pink espadrilles.

Hot pink espadrilles.Linen A-line skirt, vest top and espadrilles, summer style.

Scottish summer style.

When it finally warms up here in Scotland it can feel quite hot (honestly!) because it is always a humid heat, never dry like other countries. 
It can be very uncomfortable for some people but I have to admit that I love it! 
I am delighted to bare some skin today.

I treat every sunny day here as if it could be the last of the summer. So, today I dug out an old favourite (which just so happens to be back in the magazines this season, result!)....a foral, A-line button-through skirt.
It is made of linen and can, unfortunately, get crushed very easily. 
Linen is such a tricky fabric, it can look so smart on the hanger...cool and chic..Then I wear it for five minutes and look like I have slept in my clothes.
It is so pretty though that I had to go for it.

I paired it with a simple vest top (tank) ...which has a pretty lace insert at the back and these cute-as-a-button hot pink espadrilles. 
I customised them with a grosgrain ribbon ankle tie, just to make them look a little bit more fabulous!

So comfortable, and so simple.

Do you like wearing linen?
Any tips for stopping it looking crushed and sloppy?

Skirt: French Connection
Tank: Fat Face
Shoes: Johnnie B (Boden for teens)













SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig