For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Monday morning Blues | Mixing striped trousers and florals.

Black and white, striped jeans,pink floral top
Black, white, pink, striped trousers

Ahoy there, me hearties!

It's Monday. 
Meh.
{Monday morning work blues}.

It's a bit drizzly.
Meh.
{Wet weather Blues}.

This calls for cheerful trousers!
I call these beauties my pirate trousers.
My husband says they remind him of rock concerts in the 70's...but I just laugh and take it as a compliment (you can turn just about any comment into a compliment if you try hard enough).
Love them or hate them, they make ME smile.

The top was an impulse 'polyester' buy and is neither practical or particularly comfortable, (it's a little scratchy around the arm-holes) but it is fun to wear.
It wafts around when I move.
Am I too old to have my back exposed? Who cares?! I like it.

I do usually wear this with a vest top / camisole underneath....and sometimes a thermal one!

Today, I was feeling brave.

The scarf is actually an Obi belt from a playsuit that I decided I was too old for (during a mini mid-life crisis). I saved a fragment because the fabric was so beautiful.

My shoes are fab! I LOVE them. 
Even with my pale skin and infamous ankles. They are super-comfortable and just seem to go with everything.

My bag was a gift from my lovely hubby (clever man) and even has my initials embossed onto the front. It is 'proper' stiff leather, like my old school satchel.



Jeans: Seven for all Mankind, but found in a charity shop (Cancer Research UK) for £4.50!
Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company
Top: Primark
Cropped top: (just seen, underneath) TkMaxx
Shoes: Clarks
Watch: Rotary
Bangles: Semi-precious chips
Scarf: Belt from a French connection playsuit

Striped jeans, floral top, nude shoes






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig