For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Blue Blouse, Navy Pencil skirt & Grey Denim • Spring Outfit

Mixed Blues and Grey | Spring Outfit | Fake Fabulous

The sun is shining today and I actually got dressed into an outfit... a REAL one, not just joggers and a tee!

This outfit.
Well, not quite... minus the pencil skirt and with the addition of white denim shorts.
(Almost) A real look that is suitable to be seen in public.

Although my HAIR is driving me bananas!
Anyone relate?

Mixed Blues and Grey | Spring Outfit | Fake Fabulous

It felt slightly strange to be wearing such a "nice" silk blouse to hang around in my own garden BUT it's comfortable and easy to wear so why not, eh?

I paired it with a pencil skirt which I thought would look nice for a casual work day or running errands.
However, a pencil skirt is no good for lounging so I took it off after these photos and popped on my homemade white denim shorts.
Comfy!
Trainers and a denim jacket finished things off nicely.
I kept the denim jacket on for most of the day as Scottish sun is never THAT warm and I had bare legs to compensate for.

Has the sun been shining where you are?
Do you have a garden to sit and/or work in?

Mixed Blues and Grey | Spring Outfit | Fake Fabulous

TRAINERS: Adidas (a hand me down from my daughter)
SKIRT: Charity shopped for a pound a few years ago.
BLOUSE: Boden
GLASSES: Ted Baker
JACKET: Dr Denim
BAG: Clarks (old)
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig