For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Green Sleeves and a Leather skirt | Autumn Outfit

Green Blouse and a Leather Skirt | Autumn Style | Fake Fabulous

Today I'm styling a classic vintage leather skirt with an interesting blouse.
What I love about this particular blouse are the neat little collar and the puffy sleeve.
I also appreciate the fact that this sleeve is practical and wearable.
There is no drooping in the washing up or trailing through my dinner.

{It's a full sleeve with a 'proper' cuff that can be rolled up or pushed up... something I love to do.}

More structural sleeves than this are more fun to wear, but not if you can't live your life in them!

Green Blouse and a Leather Skirt | Autumn Style | Fake Fabulous

I also LOVE this shade of green.
That perfect golden undertone.
Very autumny.
Delicious!

I know I've talked about the problem with green before (read that post HERE) but that doesn't stop me loving it.
(Even more so in autumn)

Another autumn must-have (for me) is a little leopard print.
Just a touch today.

These boots are always perfect!

Green Blouse and a Leather Skirt | Autumn Style | Fake Fabulous

Adding a black bag finished things off nicely.

I'm holding this bag like a clutch here but I actually wore it across my body with its long chain.
I'm only holding it here because I took off my coat.
Bags over soft fabrics always makes for a crumpled mess and I don't need any help with that.
I'm pretty good at ending up a crumpled mess all by myself!

Green Blouse and a Leather Skirt | Autumn Style | Fake Fabulous

MAKE IT YOUR OWN:

This outfit is easy to create using items you already own and love.
Everyone has a shirt lurking in their wardrobe.
Try rolling the sleeves and tucking it in.
You could even unbutton it low and pull the shirt off your shoulders for a unique look.

Swapping out this leather skirt for leather trousers or culottes would be perfect too.

Any leather (or leather-look) items would look amazing.
If you have the pins why not try leather shorts?


SKIRT: Vintage (similar)
SHIRT: Mango (old)
BOOTS: older than an old thing.
BAG: A gift
OBI BELT: Old

OTHER LEATHER SKIRTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig