For the imperfect Fashion lover.

The #fakeituntilyoumakeit LINK UP is BACK!


The Fake it Until you Make it LINK UP is back in business.
Welcome!
It's been a while.

Check out the last link up party HERE.

You can read all about why I STOPPED hosting a weekly link up HERE.

I still stand by my thoughts in that post.
In fact, when I read it over I had a wobble and thought...

"Is this really the right thing to do?"

If I'm honest the main reason I'm starting the link up again is that I'm (selfishly) hoping to discover some new blogs and make more connections.
I'm also looking forward to getting reacquainted with some old favourites.

If you're keen to share your work with other like-minded people then let's get connected.
I'm looking forward to checking out your posts.

Anyway, without further ado...
Let's get linking!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig