For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Green Jumpsuit and a Trilby | Spring outfit

Summer Trilby and Green Jumpsuit | Fake Fabulous

Hurray!
It's warm in Scotland.
The sun is shining.
The mercury has risen enough for vest tops to be comfortable and white wine spritzers to taste GOOD.
My thermals are still in the drawer.
My legs are bare.

It feels fabulous!

Summer Trilby and Green Jumpsuit | Fake Fabulous

I'm wearing a green silky jumpsuit today that is comfortable and very versatile.
It can be easily dressed up or down and I've worn it many times.

Today I'm pairing it with a vest top and leopard clogs... plus my favourite trilby!

Summer Trilby and Green Jumpsuit | Fake Fabulous

Wearing a hat can be tricky.
Especially if you live somewhere that NO ONE else seems to be wearing hats.

(Unless you count the occasional skip cap)

Where I live hat wearers are a rare breed.
There is the occasional sighting but they're usually in the city centres.

If you live somewhere that people regularly wear hats, then I envy you.
If you live somewhere like me, you might feel a little uncomfortable and unsure about popping on a hat.

You may feel that people will look in your direction.
Perhaps passing comment about your outfit?

The truth is that people may look in your direction.
In fact, they probably will.
BUT... does it really matter?

Is it better to be noticed for your style than to go unnoticed?

I certainly believe so!

Wearing a hat really is easy.
Here are THREE simple steps to follow...
  1. Find a hat you love.
  2. Pop it on your head.
  3. Pair it with other things that you love.

Simple.

Summer Trilby and Green Jumpsuit | Fake Fabulous

Are you a hat person?
Are hats common where you live?
Or, do you live in a hat desert?

Please share your thoughts, I love reading them!


More Green Jumpsuits and Trilbys you might like:



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig