For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Blue Midi Skirt and Pink Basket Bag | Easy Spring Outfit

Blue midi-skirt, Turquoise jumper and Pink Basket Bag | Fake Fabulous

I love the colour blue in all its guises!
It's such a pretty and positive colour.
Calm and tranquil.
Cool and soothing.
The perfect colour for our busy modern lives.

I especially love the fact that there is a shade of blue to suit everyone and it seems to be universally adored by men and women alike!


Blue midi-skirt, Turquoise jumper and Pink Basket Bag | Fake Fabulous

I also love to clash and mix my colours so today I'm wearing a bright blue midi-skirt with a soft turquoise-blue jumper.
I love the contrast between the two colours... it's such a pleasing combination for my eye.
Add in a little pink detail and it's (for me) a perfect spring look.

Blue midi-skirt, Turquoise jumper and Pink Basket Bag | Fake Fabulous

Wearing bright and cheerful colours is a great way to feel fresh and spring-like even when it's 12Âșc outside!
It's a bracingly chilly spring day in Scotland.
'Fresh' is definitely the correct word!

Blue midi-skirt, Turquoise jumper and Pink Basket Bag | Fake Fabulous

SKIRT: H&M (I changed the buttons)
JUMPER: Charity shopped. It's starting to fall to bits as it's so old but the quality of the yarn is SO beautiful I'm refusing to let it go until it disintegrates and falls off my body! :o)
NECKLACE: Tatty Devine (old but still a firm favourite)
SHOES: Puma (I'm in love with these!)
BAG: Charity shopped.

Does anyone else remember the colourful plastic versions of my bag from the '80s?
I had a coral one that was my pride and joy!
I'd love to hear about yours.
XXX


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig