For the imperfect Fashion lover.

Tartan and Denim | Cold Weather Spring Outfit

Tartan Dress, DMs and a Denim Jacket | Cold Weather Spring Outfit

This tartan dress is proving to be more of a versatile piece than I thought it was going to be.

Even though it's a very distinctive item... no blending into the background here!... I've worn it a few times already, and it seems to make a different statement each time.

See it styled with leopard boots HERE.


Tartan Dress, DMs and a Denim Jacket | Cold Weather Spring Outfit

I'm also keen for the weather to warm up a little and I'll be trying it without the need for thermal underlayers!

This time it's the turn of some sensible DMs and a denim jacket for a day out in Glasgow.
I needed something that could take me into town for a few beers, an early dinner and a visit to the RSNO (Royal Scottish National Orchestra) for a wonderful show.

(All thanks to my beautiful friend who was treating me for my birthday... I'm a lucky lady for sure!)

An outfit like this is great because the dress is dressed up enough for the show and the jacket is casual enough to tone everything down during the day.
I could have worn heels to up the style ante a little but my pragmatic head was on.
I needed comfort... and warmth.

A dress and a denim jacket, what a classic combination!
Nothing could be easier to throw together than this look.

{BTW... It was chilly and sunny at home but FREEZING and drizzly in Glasgow... Chitter!
Luckily I was packing a big cashmere wrap in my bigger bag because I really needed it.}

Tartan Dress, DMs and a Denim Jacket | Cold Weather Spring Outfit

JACKET: Boden... Very old
DRESS: Topshop (a gift)
BOOTS: Dr Martens
TIGHTS: Gipsy 100
NECKLACE: Tatty Devine

Tartan Dress, DMs and a Denim Jacket | Cold Weather Spring Outfit

GET THE LOOK...



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig