For the imperfect Fashion lover.

21 Stylish AW18-19 Boots that Won't Bore you to Tears

40 Budget Boots under £50! | Fake Fabulous

It's getting closer and closer to boot weather, here in Scotland.
The long warm days of summer are slipping by and, much as I loved wriggling my toes in sandals, cosy layers of socks (and tights) make for warm and comfortable feet.
My idea of foot heaven.

I have collected a few (ahem... lots!) pairs of boots over the years and I'm not sorry.
I never really need a new pair, as I could 'use up' some of my old ones.
BUT it doesn't hurt to have a little look, does it?

Unfortunately, many of the boots aimed at a 40+ woman are downright dull and boring.
At what age should we be willing to look like an old frump?

I say Never!

The modern world offers (most of us) the luxury of choice, and the freedom to dress how we want.

So, I went shopping for new (fun) boots!

The majority of the boots I have chosen are ankle boots because they are the most versatile and flattering... in my opinion anyway!

Ankle boots (especially the more chunky styles) can also freshen up and modernise an otherwise plain outfit.
They can also be layered with tights and socks, for a unique look.

I love the look of an ankle boot on all shapes and sizes... and all ages.

I have kept the budget modest and realistic.
None of these boots will break the bank but they are decent enough quality to handle some use.

If cash is tighter than a very tight thing that has been on a boil wash then tumbled dried (I've been there!) then you could try Charity shops, 'Past Season' outlets, eBay, Etsy and retailers like TkMax.
There is always a bargain to be had if you are willing to take the time and have a good rummage.

In the meantime have a look at this selection and let me know which pair (or pairs) you would happily have in your wardrobe.



Are you on the lookout for new boots?
Do you like to make a statement with your footwear?

Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments.
Or, contact me... and share a photo of your favourite boots!
I love hearing from you.

(See the original posts from the opening image:
Ruched Boots and a belted coat.... all of these boots were under £50!)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig