For the imperfect Fashion lover.

7 Fabulous Bloggers you Should be Following


I've been bowled over with inspiration after my plea to...
"Please share your favourite bloggers with me!" 
I decided to be utterly selfish and trim the list down to 7 bloggers that I loved from all of your (fabulous) suggestions.

Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to comment and email me.
I really appreciate your efforts.
I was overwhelmed with all of the suggestions.

Please check out my blogroll for some more awesome blogs with wonderfully inspiring ladies that I love following.

However, my daughter challenged me to list my top 5.
"Mum, if you had to pick ONLY 5 unmissable, must-read, can't-miss-a-moment blogs which ones would they be?"
Yikes... SO tricky!

I narrowed it down to these 5 amazing ladies...

Catherine @Not Dressed as Lamb

Monica @Senora Allnut

Lisa @ The Sequinist

Lisa @ Lisa Eldridge

Liyana@ Affordorable


I love these 5 blogs for different reasons.
Some of these bloggers are HUGE, making their living from blogging... others are relatively small BUT all of these ladies are truly unmissable for me.
When I only have 5 minutes to browse the blogging world I HAVE to see what these women have been up to.
They are always so uplifting and inspiring!

Do you agree with my top 5?

Now on to some 'new' blogs... that aren't new at all but they are new to me and my blogroll and definitely worth checking out.



To quote a lovely email I received... 
"She lives in California (and) is in her 50s.I think she is, or was, a style consultant. Very sweet gal, seems very likeable.  She has a casual lifestyle and a great knack for styling casual clothes." 



2. Bettye @ Fashionschlub



The lovely Bettye seems like a genuinely nice person with a very supportive and generous nature.
I love her attitude and style
Plus, she is a dog lover too!




3. Angie @ You Look Fab



Angie's blog is different from the usual.
She has an interactive forum where you can get plenty of support from likeminded ladies all around the globe.




4. Andriana @ Fake Leather



This blog is SO beautiful.
Andriana is a stunning Mexican lady living in Spain, her style and her photos are fabulous!
Chic and stylish.




4. Paola @ Finding Paola



Colour, rich colour and .... more vibrant COLOUR.
I LOVE the images and the attitude.
My kind of blog!




5. Tolly @ Tolly Dolly Posh



I've got jeans older than Tolly! (She's 17) but she has a mature and talented head on her (beautiful) shoulders.
Her blog is colourful and eclectic with an ethical angle.




6. Amina @ Tassel Fairy



I must admit that I let out a little squeal when Amina's page loaded.
If you love colour then check out her (uber) bright style!


7. Jessica @ Jessica Rose Williams


Monochrome and minimalistic... certainly not 'me' but absolutely beautiful.
Calming and inspiring!

I could go on and on.... (and on)... as there were SO many suggestions!

These ladies, however, made me linger on their blogs for longer than the others and I spent hours exploring their posts!

Is there anyone missing from this list?
Is your favourite not mentioned here (or on my blogroll)??

If so, please let me know so I can check them out!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig